[Nfbc-info] Happy Thansgiving from the Willows Family

Hoby Wedler hobywedler at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 00:21:42 UTC 2012

As Mike and Ever Lee said, this news of Jim is worth celebrating by all in
our federation family!
Let us celebrate and give thanks to our federation family that helps us all
so much.
Recall that the fall national board meeting was always held by Dr. Jernigan
at Thanks Giving at the national center so that the federation family could
give thanks to each other while being together. Everyone did all the cooking
together in the Baltimore kitchen.

My very best to all of us and all of our friends,
-- Hoby Wedler