[Nfbc-info] Inaccessible Coke Machines

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 17:12:31 UTC 2012

Hi all:
  The only thing I think might be worth adding here is that I have
seen  this type of technology while going out for dinner during
national convention this past summer.
 if this is something that people see as an increesingly larger
concern to tackle, then we  probably (as in really) should get after
it.
 I appreciate the thoughts  that have been brought up, as for one
thing, it makes me think about the questions  we ask everydayas it
relates to what is annoying, but can be worked around, or what is just
 plain flat out inaccessible?
  I think we are looking at more of the latter based upon the
stronger points of view here.  thank you for bringing this to the
front of our thinking Melissa, and I hope that   this sparksa positive
action.
   Best,
  Darian.

--
Darian Smith

"Let's work together to eliminate Subminimum Wages for People with Disabilities"

http://www.nfb.org/fairwages

"To dream what is possible and to put oneself in service of that dream is the
formula
for a life well lived."

- Dr. Peter Benson