[Nfbc-info] ADA question

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 9 06:15:24 UTC 2013

Hi Lauren,
I would have to research the specifics but on the face of it I would agree
with you. California antidiscrimination law is actually stronger than the
ADA. If you have a Fair Housing Council in your area you may want to contact
them to discuss this. Ironically, when I was a property manager I went over
applications with prospective tenants and filled them out so I would not
have to have them read before reviewing them. Feel free to contact me if
needed.
Chuck Krugman, MSW Paralegal
1237 P Street
Fresno ca 93721 559-266-9237