[Nfbc-info] ADA question

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Sun Mar 10 04:38:52 UTC 2013

Hi,
Thank you so very much!  Once I get moved and have rested some, I am going
to file complaints!

Can I do anything about my current apt complex refusing to tell me why they
are terminating my lease?  I smell a rat there, too.
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be
understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.
-- Ralph Nichols
Visit us at catliness.com