[Nfbc-info] SERVICES FOR THE BLIND

Anita Ogletree anita.ogletree at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 10:38:41 UTC 2013

Hello.  My name is Anita.  I have some questions regarding
services for the blind in Oakland.

It is likely that I will be moving to the Oakland area some time
in the very near future.  I would like some information about how
I can find a counselor to take over my rehabilitation case for
that area.

I am currently enrolled in the braille transcription course.
Upon successful completion I would like to start my own braille
transcription service.  I know that it takes time to make a
transition from one agency to another.  If possible, I would like
to know where I can go in order not to have too much of a delay
should I make the move from VA to CA.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Anita