[Nfbc-info] Congratulations So Cal Knows How to "Catch Our Dreams"

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 3 22:51:14 UTC 2013

Yesterday, "Catch Our Dreams" in Southern California was held in Monrovia to
great acclaim.  The event was organized and coordinated by Inland Empire
Chapter President Cheryl Thurston.  First Vice-president, Ever Lee Hairston
served as auctioneer.  There was food, music and dancing anda lot of fun was
had by all.  A few northern California members attended to help support the
first "Catch Our Dreams" fundraising event in southern California.  It is
because of all of the hard work and dedication that the National Federation
of the Blind of California is able to continue to promote education programs
for blind children.  This event will make BELL 2014 possible.

Keep up the good work my fellow Federationists.  "We Do This That the Blind
Can Read".  (Kenneth Jernigan)

Please donate to Braille Enrichment for Learning & Literacy (BELL) by
sending your tax deductible donation to:

National Federation of the Blind of California (NFBC)

3934 Kern Court

Pleasanton, CA 94588

Thank you!

Mary Willows, President NFBC