[Nfbc-info] Mike Couey is HOME and Doing Well

Rick Watson rickwatson1113 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 18 00:29:18 UTC 2014

Hello California,

I just got off the phone with Mike Couey.  He is home and feeling much better, still a little weak though.  Mike asked me to relay his thanks for all of the well wishes and kind thoughts and words.  Mike's computer is not working right now so he asked me to thank everyone and tell you all that he is looking forward to talking to anyone that calls him at home.
Mike sounds great and his sense of humor is even healthier!!! Thanks,

Rick Watson
Davis Canes and Tails
Chapter President
707-673-7837