[Nfbc-info] FYI FW: SRC February Agenda

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Fri Feb 13 22:02:08 UTC 2015

From: Xavier, Joe at DOR [mailto:Joe.Xavier at dor.ca.gov]
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2015 1:08 PM
To: Xavier, Joe at DOR
Subject: SRC February Agenda

<<SRC February 2015 Meeting Notice and Agenda1.docx>> Colleague:

Attached is the State Rehabilitation Council meeting agenda.  In the event
you may not have received this we wanted to ensure you and/or your network
is aware of the meeting.  The meeting may have topics of interest, present
an opportunity for collaboration, or offer opportunities for establishing or
enhancing partnerships that can expand the impact of our programs and
services.

Thanks

Lead with influence!

____________________________________

Joe Xavier, Director

Department of Rehabilitation

V: 916 558-5800

F: 916 558-5806

Joe.Xavier at dor.ca.gov

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This communication with its contents may contain
confidential and/or legally privileged information.  It is solely for the
use of the intended recipient(s).  Unauthorized interception, review, use or
disclosure is prohibited and may violate applicable laws including the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the
communication.