[Nfbc-info] "In The Dream Power Barn" By Mary Church

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 08:30:57 UTC 2015

Fellow Federationists,
 The Following is a recent entry to the Blog of the National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division contributed by our very own Mary Church.
 Mary speaks of her  passion for volunteering,  her familial and Federation -based philosophy on volunteer service and the alternative techniques she uses to go about her activities as a blind person.
 I hope you enjoy reading about this as much as I did.
 Please feel free to leave a comment in the space below the actual entry if you so choose.
 Here is the link: https://nfbcommunityservice.wordpress.com/2015/01/10/in-the-dreampower-barn/
  Best,
  Darian