[Nfbc-info] FW: FW: KNFB Reading ap - You must read this

Tina Thomas judotina48kg at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 00:37:02 UTC 2015

From: gsdguides at yahoogroups.com [mailto:gsdguides at yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2015 8:02 PM
To: Patricia Kepler
Subject: FW: KNFB Reading ap - You must read this

 Hi Everyone,

 This came to my desk today and I'm passing it on. It's an absolutely fast,
accurate unbelievable scanning ap for the Iphone. Right now it is $49.99
instead of it's regular $99.99.

 A friend bought it and it started  reading as soon as they clicked take
picture.

 No kidding check it out...

Apple is doing a promotion of productivity apps so some apps are on sale,
including KNFB Reader.

Apple will not let the developers of the apps say when the promotion will
end.

So, if anyone was on the fence about buying the KNFB Reader app because of
its $99.99 price tag, now would be the time to purchase it.