[Nfbc-info] FW: FW: KNFB Reading ap - You must read this

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 20:10:45 UTC 2015

I got it for Christmas last year as a gift and it is still new to me, I
keep getting no text what am I doing wrong? I have the camera 10 inches
away from the paper and in the middle of it as per paper length size and
am holding it steadily. I'll have to go back and read the manual to
pinpoiint this for myself but all in all it is worth it!

--
Teachers have a sacred task:
It is to give children the skills to understand the world and an expectation that the world is a trustworthy place; that it is full of light, and love, and music and that each student deserves--and will have--their own place in it and the chance to play their own song.
E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: cdrobles693 at hotmail.com
Skype: jazzytrumpet
I volunteer for Bookshare, to find out more and to volunteer with us,visit: http://www.bookshare.org/