[Nfbc-info] cable issue for the blind

rcubfank at sbcglobal.net rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 31 02:39:44 UTC 2015

does anyone out there know when Comcast is going to have there audio box that they talked about ready. I just got Time warner (which is soon going to merge with Comcast) and I had an issue. I was pressing channel up and everything froze. Thank goodness someone with sight was in the house and could tell me that it was in some strange system and we had to reset the box. ALso, it would be nice to here what is going on when the box is loading so that I know when to turn the power on.

I know this has been an issue for us for years. I hope this gets rectified soon.

Rob Kaiser
email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net