[Nfbc-info] phones

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 10 15:37:02 UTC 2015

Good morning all:

First of all, for those at National Convention, I hope things are going well.

Here is the reason for my post today:

About a month ago, I put a post up here regarding the California Free Phone Program. I was and am still having issues with the phones they have given me. It seems that the cordless phones that they give out to blind people is made by Clarity (a company that specializes in making phones for the deaf.) The people from the free phone program are going to come out to my home 1 more time later today, but they are seriously thinking that the specialized phones may not be compatible with Charter which is my homephone service. I’m wonderring if anyone out there might have a cordless phone they would be willing to cell to me or does anyone know of a good cordless phone with talking caller ID that is better than Clarity?

If anyone can help me, please either contact me on the list, contact me off list at the email below or call me @(442)242-7044.

NOTE: I’m currently using a 1960s phone with a cord that only stretches 2 or 3 inches. So, if you decide to call me, just leave a message on my voicemail & I’ll get back to you ASAP.

Thanks.

Rob Kaiser
email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net