[Nfbc-info] right Aid

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 11 08:15:52 UTC 2015

Hello again:

Because of problems I was having with CVS Pharmacy and, because a right Aid is directly across the street from where I now live, I have decided to change my perscriptions to right Aid.

Does anyone know if they have Braille perscription bottles or talking perscription bottles.The pharmicist at this Right Aid didn’t think they had anything like that, but I thought that they were a part of the group of pharmicies that had accessible perscription bottles.

please let me know about this.

Thanks.

Rob Kaiser
email;