[Nfbc-info] UEB code/changes

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Tue Jul 14 02:28:09 UTC 2015

Hi,

Is there a pamphlet in braille that is available that lists all of the UEB
changes to the braille code? There were some in our braille version of the
convention agenda, but a list would be helpful. I'm not sure I like it
though. Some contraction usage looks wrong to me and divides words/syllables
oddly. Oh well, I guess it is better for computer braille.

Thanks

Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name

Philippians 4:6-7

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and
petition, with thanksgiving,

present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all
understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

My digital evangelism blog is at:

W w w . ask in Jesus name . o r g

My book, in audio format, is at:

W w w . audible . c o m

Cats Are Terrifically Superb:

W w w . catlInes . c o m

(take the spaces out to go to the above links)