[Nfbc-info] Fw: real player

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Jul 14 19:32:13 UTC 2015

As sson as you hear the pop up, press slash on
your number pad twice quickly.  The slash key is
the 2nd key from the left on the top row of the
keypad.  It is the left click key, and should
activate the popup, as long as you catch it.

You might need to reboot and wait for the popup,
which probably will happen after the reboot.

Dave