[Nfbc-info] Kenna California employer require…

Charles Krugman ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 15 23:30:54 UTC 2015

    In many instances language that is part of job descriptions is generic
and boiler plate in nature. The best thing for you to do is to apply for the
position if you are interested and wait to see if you are granted an
interview. There are questions that cannot be asked during an interview as
it relates to disability. The issue arises when and if you are not granted
an interview or if you are granted an interview and it appears that you are
not considered in the same manner as other applicants. If these issues or
circumstances arise you can consider taking appropriate legal action under
the ADA or under California law. While I am not an attorney you can contact
me off line to discuss specifics.
Chuck Krugman, MSW Paralegal
1237 P Street
Fresno ca 93721