[Nfbc-info] Final Reminder: Game Night Announcement

Nancy Lynn freespirit.stl at att.net
Sat Jul 25 18:12:33 UTC 2015

For the past few months, Bonnie and I have been running a monthly game night where we answer challenging questions from various books that Bonnie found on Bookshare. At the end of last month, we all agreed that it would be a good idea if participants brought 3 to 5 questions that they can share with the group and someone else would answer. We would prefer that you read your own questions, but you can also send them to Bonnie at bookmaven1 at frontier.com and she will consider including them. If you need to send them to her, please send them by Monday, July 27 as we will have the game night on Wednesday July 29. Please also let us know if you want to come without questions as this is not a requirement for your participation. The game night will be held on Wednesday, July 29 at 9pm EDT and 6pm PDT. Call 605-475-6777 and enter code 3864263, which spells out fun game. Come on and join the fun! You never know what you'll learn about your fellow participants.