[Nfbc-info] Receipts

Jennifer Woods jenn.purplepuppy2 at icloud.com
Sat Jul 25 18:26:29 UTC 2015

Hi,
What do you do to tell your receipts apart without scanning every single receipt? I shop at bed bath and beyond from time to time and in order to return something you have to have the original receipt. However all of the receipts are just a piece of paper. I tried explaining to the person on the phone that I am blind and cannot tell one receipt from the other, but they said if I did not have my original receipt they would deduct 20% off of the original purchase price.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! As I do not want to lose that 20% just because I am blind.

I find the same thing at target.

I like that staples will E-mail the receipt and so will the Apple Store making it easy and accessible, but majority of stores won't.
Thank you for your advice have a good day.
Jennifer