[Nfbc-info] Receipts

Juliet Cody julietcody at cox.net
Sun Jul 26 21:30:02 UTC 2015

Hi LaureN Merryfield,
Could you contact me thru mypersonal email. julietcody at cox.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbc-info [mailto:nfbc-info-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Lauren
Merryfield via Nfbc-info
Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2015 4:57 PM
To: 'NFB of California List'
Cc: Lauren Merryfield
Subject: Re: [Nfbc-info] Receipts

Hi,
I put braille on mine, if I keep them at all. Some receipts I just don't
keep, but that could get me into trouble.
Thanks
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name
Philippians 4:6-7
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and
petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of
God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your
minds in Christ Jesus."
My digital evangelism blog is at:
W w w . ask in Jesus name . o r g
My book, in audio format, is at:
W w w . audible . c o m
Cats Are Terrifically Superb:
W w w . catlInes . c o m
(take the spaces out to go to the above links)