[Nfbc-info] Uber hearing tomorrow in San Francisco

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Mon Mar 2 23:27:01 UTC 2015

Hello,

Tim Elder asked me to repost the following message about the hearing
tomorrow concerning our litigation against Uber.  If you can make it your
presence and support will be helpful.

Mike Hingson

Hello all,

The court just confirmed that the new hearing date for our case against Uber
will be on Tuesday, March 3, 2015, at 1:00 PM in San Francisco.  The court
is located at 450 Golden Gate Ave., San Francisco, CA 94102, courtroom 15-A
before Magistrate Judge Nathanael Cousins.

Please plan to attend if possible and start making travel arrangements.
Your presence shows the court and Uber that this is a serious issue with
people who care about the outcome.  Attire is business suits for the
attorneys and plaintiffs.  Plaintiffs and their service animals may be at
the counsel table.

Regards,

Timothy Elder
Attorney