[Nfbc-info] Wendy's Fliar question

Miso Kwak kwakmiso at aol.com
Wed Mar 4 20:01:34 UTC 2015

Eric, Thank you for the email and I apologize for a delayed response.
The fundraiser was set up with only a Wendy's in Burbank. I believe
each branch has different finances and quite not sure what it would
take to make a fundraiser of this nature a state-wide deal.
If CABS gets to run a similar fundraiser in the future, we will take it
into a consideration.
-- Miso Kwak