[Nfbc-info] next California Community Service Division Meeting

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 20:15:21 UTC 2015

Hi all,
  The next meeting of the California Community Service Division will be  this  Sunday at 6 p.m.
 Call (712) 432-0140 and enter access code 808277
 This month’s discussion is going to be based upon a conversation I recently had  on the limitations of blindness and service.
 Also  we’ll talk  briefly about the 75 days of service and what it  can mean for you, your community, your chapter, our affiliate and the organization.

  we are very excited to have you and looking forward to Sunday!

 Many Thanks,
  Darian

Darian Smith
 President, National Federation of the Blind of California, Community Service Division.
dsmithnfb at gmail.com
(415)215-9809