[Nfbc-info] Nfbc-info Digest, Vol 129, Issue 19

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Feb 21 21:57:10 UTC 2016

I stand by the belt and touch each suitcase as it goes by, and wehn I
recognize mine, I grab it.

There are electronic things you can buy, that you put on the handle
of your suitcase, and push a button on a unit you hold, and the thing
buzzes.  The NFB store used to sell these, don't know if they still do.

Also, I would think the airline would help you if you ask.

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org