[Nfbc-info] question about office management not filling out apt app forms

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Thu Jan 21 02:34:52 UTC 2016

	Hello Lauren.  I don't know what the law says specifically, but you
may be able to call some management offices in advance and ask if they have
applications on-line.  Then, you can fill them out in advance and bring
them with you to the interviews/showings and have them if the places are
nice enough to think about.  If you  want, you can explain that you like to
do them in advance because you don't always have the data they need at your
fingertips at the interview so you like to come prepared.  Then, you won't
scare them on the phone by telling them you're blind.

Just my two cents.
-Brian