[Nfbc-info] FYI FW: [NFBT] Fwd: [NCUEB] FW: Visually Impaired Teacher and Other Health Disabilities Consultant - St Croix River Education District - Rush City Schools and St. Croix River Education District

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Mon May 2 16:55:39 UTC 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: Nevzat Adil [mailto:nevzatadil at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2016 9:36 AM
To: member at nfbtx.org; austinchapter at nfbtx.org
Subject: [NFBT] Fwd: [NCUEB] FW: Visually Impaired Teacher and Other Health Disabilities Consultant - St Croix River Education District - Rush City Schools and St. Croix River Education District

For those interested.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Edward Bell <ebell at pdrib.com>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 11:19:45 -0500
To: Professionals in Blindness Education Division List <pibe-division at nfbnet.org>, NCUEB List <ncueb at lists.nbpcb.org>

The St. Croix River Education District has a vacancy for your consideration. Please find the details below.

Visually Impaired Teacher and Other Health Disabilities Consultant - St Croix River Education District

 <https://www.applitrack.com/rushcity/OnlineApp/JobPostings/View.asp?AppliTrackJobId=188>
Apply Online

Category: Student Support Services/Visually Impaired Date Posted: 4/26/2016
Location: SCRED
Date of Availability: 2016-17 school year Date Closing: Open until filled

*	Other Health Disability Consultant.pdf
<http://www.applitrack.com/rushcity/onlineapp/1BrowseFile.aspx?id=3273>
*	Vision Impaired.pdf
<http://www.applitrack.com/rushcity/onlineapp/1BrowseFile.aspx?id=3272>

***SIGNING BONUS OF $5,000***
Applications are invited for the position of Teacher of the Blind/Visually Impaired and Other Health Disabilties Consultant at the St. Croix River Education District located in Rush City, Minnesota.
It is a full-time position serving multiple school districts within the Education District, providing assessment, consultation and instruction to students with visual impairments and rare medical conditions.  A $5,000 signing bonus will be provided.  A Minnesota Department of Education Blind or Visually Impaired licensure is preferred.  Applications from licensed teachers interested in obtaining this licensure will also be considered.

Online applications only at www.scred.k12.mn.us <http://www.scred.k12.mn.us>  (employment link)

Open until filled.

Rush City Schools and St. Croix River Education District uses the AppliTrack <https://www.applitrack.com/?r=email>  system from Frontline Technologies to manage employment applications online.

--

Diane Nelson

Executive Administrative Assistant/Office Manager

St. Croix River Education District

(320) 358-1234 or metro (651) 674-2436

Fax: 320-358-1250

--
We have probed the Earth, excavated it, burned it, ripped things from it, buried things in it... That does not fit my definition of a good tenant. If we were here on a month-to-month basis, we would have been evicted long ago.
-Rose Bird

--
National Federation of the Blind of Texas "Live the life you want."
---