[Nfbc-info] 3-hole punched tractor feed braille paper

Eileen Misrahi eileenmis at dslextreme.com
Sat May 14 22:17:24 UTC 2016

Hi Fred,

I acknowledge your frustration, but unfortunately we don't live in a perfect world. One suggestion that I have in regards to accessing the amount various wash prices is to use the app on your phone called "BeMyEyes." That's if you have access to a iPhone. This app has assisted me in the past with several digital devices that do not have voice output. I'm wondering if at the next state convention a resolution could be drafted to address commercial appliances that are installed in public facilities such as apartments and/or public vending machines. Just a thought initiate a change for all.

Best,
Eileen

Sent from my iPhone