[Nfbc-info] Victor Reader Stream and Brailliant updates available

Frida Aizenman nfbfrida at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 15:13:04 UTC 2016

Nancy,
I have a question.

At the moment, I do recordings on my iPhone, but the problem is that,
when I rewind, it does it in 12 minute increments, and then 35 minute
increments.

I also own a small Olympic digital recorder. It does the same thing.

Does the Victor Reader Stream let you rewind in a matter of seconds like
old tape recorders let you do?

Frida