[Nfbc-info] NFB of California Convention Announcement Now On Newsline

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 16 03:51:38 UTC 2016

The National Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future.  Every day we raise the expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams.

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

National Federation of the Blind of California (NFBC)

3934 Kern Court

Pleasanton, CA 94588

925-462-8575

Thank you,