[Nfbc-info] Karmalyn's contact info

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 22 23:19:55 UTC 2016

Karma, if you see this, would you please call me at home?

925-462-8575

A wonderful young lady is asking for a roommate but now I can't find your
contact info.

--Mary

The National Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the
characteristic that defines you or your future.  Every day we raise the
expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams.

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

National Federation of the Blind of California (NFBC)

3934 Kern Court

Pleasanton, CA 94588

925-462-8575

Thank you,