[Nfbc-info] Southern California transportation schedule for 2017 state convention

Robert Stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 22:40:31 UTC 2017

Cathy,
Yes, the bus leaves the morning of November 2nd, and returns on Sunday November 5th.
You will need to sign up for the Bus and pay the $5 on line.
When you registered just after choosing all activites for $75, the next item was the option for the bus.
You can go back and just choose the Bus.
Thanks,

Robert Stigile, Second Vice-president
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
C: 818-381-9568