[Nfbc-info] FW: CAGDU Monthly chapter conference call

tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 20:06:38 UTC 2018

From: tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com <tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 7, 2018 12:56 PM
To: tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com
Subject: CAGDU Monthly chapter conference call

Hello Everyone,

This is a friendly reminder that CAGDU will be holding our monthly
conference call on Tuesday October 9 at 7:30PM. The call in information is
as follow: (605)475.4700. access code:405682#

We will be finalizing our plans for state convention. Looking forward to
hearing from all of you on Tuesday night at 7:30PM.

Best,

Tina Thomas-President-CAGDU-NFBCA

Email:tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com

Phone:  (323)337.7775

who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations blind. Every day we work