[Nfbc-info] CAGDU Monthly Conference call

tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 20:49:48 UTC 2018

Hello Everyone- This is a friendly reminder that CAGDU will be holding our
monthly conference call on Tuesday September 11 at 7:30PM. We will be
finagling our plans for our breakfast meeting which will feature some very
special guests and to find out who they are, come join us Tuesday night at
7:30PM. The call in information is as follows: Phone: (605)475.4700 Access
Code:405682#

I'm looking forward to hearing from all of you on Tuesday night.

Thank you.

Tina Thomas-President-CAGDU-NFBCA

Email: tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com <mailto:tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com>

Phone:323.337.7775