[Nfbc-info] CABS membership call

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 23:51:06 UTC 2018

Dear all,

On behalf of the CABS board, I would  like to thank everyone who was
able to make it to our membership call this afternoon. We all
recognize how busy people are, especially as school is just getting
into the swing of things. That being said, we have calls like this to
fuel productive discussion and to refresh us with the energy that
being part of this organization and this movement gives us. We all
have a common goal, and gaining an adequate understanding of others'
experiences in relation to that goal is vital in achieving success.

Toward that end, I want to recognize that a lot of you were not able
to join us, and that's fine. Everyone is incredibly busy around this
time of year, and it's important for all of us to be the successful
students and people we are perfectly capable of being. The CABS board
and I are always here as a resource for you, and to promote positive
and productive discussion, I'm providing you with my contact
information in case you'd like to talk about any of the themes that
were discussed today. If you'd like to talk about  anything else, feel
free to reach out. You can reach me at this email address, which as a
reminder is cricketbidleman at gmail.com. You can also reach me by phone
or text at (805) 372-9550, though I will not be able to answer if I'm
in class.

I'm the first person who will readily recognize that I am by no means
an expert in anything, but I will do everything I can to help you. If
I do not have the information you're looking for, I may be able to
provide you with some helpful resources, and I can always share my
experiences. Thank you for taking the time to read this! Again, my
number is (805) 372-9550, and my email is cricketbidleman at gmail.com.

Best,
Cricket X. Bidleman (she/her/hers)
Stanford University | Class of 2021