[NFBC-Info] Aira at the convention

cdrobles693 at gmail.com cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 15:43:41 UTC 2019

Hey Mike I'm looking forward to meeting you and possibly your guide dog assuming they are going with you. Also looking forward to performing my trumpet for all of you guys. Hey Mike you oughtta go live with Aira when I perform. :-) have a great day. See you guys on Friday since that’s when I’m coming anyways.

Sent from my iPhone