[NFBC-Info] Self-Defense Class

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 01:02:58 UTC 2019

Hello, Everyone!

I am very excited to announce that the Central Valley Chapter
will be hosting a 1Touch Self Defense class in Modesto on January
3.  The class will take place from 9-5 at the United Way of
Stanislaus County, 422 McHenry Ave.  Participants will learn
techniques for protecting themselves against attackers, and there
will be additional information for those wishing to become
certified in 1Touch.

If you are interested in reserving a spot in this class, please
write to me off-list or give me a call at 209-602-1258.

Thank you, and enjoy your Thanksgiving!

Rachel