[NFBC-Info] Central Valley Chapter Fundraiser

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 01:03:00 UTC 2019

Hello, Fellow California Federationists!

I hope you are all finding joy and gratitude during this week of
Thanksgiving.  If, during this time of eating, you are looking
for a healthier alternative, you may want to take advantage of
the following fundraiser for the Central Valley Chapter.

We are currently selling Jamba Juice cards for $10 each.  Each
card contains a free smoothie of any size  with the purchase of a
smoothie-times six! That's twelve smoothies for the price of six!
These cards are perfect for when you want to take a friend out
for a healthy (or not-so-healthy) drink, and they make excellent
stocking-stuffers.

If you are interested in purchasing one of these cards, please
reply to me off-list.  Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Rachel