[NFBC-Info] final reminder: Game Night tomorrow night

nancy Lynn seabreeze.stl at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 19:11:29 UTC 2020

I can't believe February is almost over, but we end it as we do each month with our monthly game night.

We all know people who have questions about everything. Sometimes those same people have answers they are willing to share with little urging.  Many of us  wonder if the things we  think about are concerns  of  others.

  If you take this on, you will know  what the people attending think and perhaps add to your perspective or point of view.

Before you decide this is  an opportunity for learning only, there is   fun and entertainment too.  We share life experiences,  stories, and  embarrassing moments. Sometimes we learn something we have never known.    If you do, it is one of the advantages of a group of people sharing information and subjects of interest.  Whether you have been with us before or just want to meet some new people or  try something different,  I hope you will join us on Wednesday, February 26 at 8:30 Eastern time. We play for about two or two and a half hours. Bring questions if you want to, or just come and answer ours.

To be part of the fun, call 4254366260.  Put in the following code 6201340 and you will be  with us.

Bonnie Blose,