[NFBC-Info] Rookie Roundup

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 20:43:55 UTC 2021

Hello, everyone:

Come join the National Federation of the Blind of California this Monday, October 18, at 5:00 PM PDT for our 2021 Rookie Roundup! Whether this convention will be your first or your twentieth, you won’t want to miss this fun and informative start to convention which will include a welcome from President Elder and our national representative Everette Bacon, and overview of the convention agenda, opportunities to practice Zoom commands, and, of course, door prizes.

The Zoom link and link to access closed-captioning are below my signature. We can’t wait to see you there!

Rachel

The National Federation of the Blind of California is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Rookie Roundup
Time: Oct 18, 2021 05:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/97406774833?pwd=QTBhQmFnWHk2bkp0MFFVcjFrSXhRZz09 <https://zoom.us/j/97406774833?pwd=QTBhQmFnWHk2bkp0MFFVcjFrSXhRZz09>

Meeting ID: 974 0677 4833
Passcode: 050034
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,97406774833# US (San Jose)
+14086380968,,97406774833# US (San Jose)

Closed-Captioning:
https://ennis.1capapp.com/event/rookie-roundup <https://ennis.1capapp.com/event/rookie-roundup>