[NFBC-Info] One More Week Until The Showcase Of Talent

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 20:28:00 UTC 2021

Hi, everyone!

I am getting so excited for our NFB of California Showcase of Talent. Have you gotten your tickets yet? If not, there is only one more week to get them!

Come join us next Friday, October 22, at 7:30 PM to hear performances from our own Federation Family, as well as guest artist Kevin Reeves. Tickets are $5 per household, and you can get them here.

https://ulwxastpyh.formstack.com/forms/talent_show_event <https://ulwxastpyh.formstack.com/forms/talent_show_event>

See you at convention!

Rachel
Rachel Grider
First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of California