[NFBC-Info] Come Join the California Association of Guide Dog Users at Convention

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 18:40:40 UTC 2021

Hello, everyone:

You are all invited to the annual state convention meeting of the California Association of Guide Dog Users this Saturday at 7:30 AM Pacific. Grab your favorite breakfast and join us as we hear updates from some of our wonderful guide dog schools, engage in a discussion about traveling with a guide dog, and elect officers.

Information to join the meeting, including closed-captioning, can be found below my signature. I hope to see many of you there!

Rachel
Rachel Grider
First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of California

Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85018140737?pwd=Mm4yaVhXSEFKZUUzMVBJdlRoam1zUT09 <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85018140737?pwd=Mm4yaVhXSEFKZUUzMVBJdlRoam1zUT09>
One Touch Mobile:	+16699009128,,85018140737#,,,,*649070# US (San Jose)
Meeting Id:		850 1814 0737
Dial In:			+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
Caption Link:		https://ennis.1capapp.com/event/guide-dog-users <https://ennis.1capapp.com/event/guide-dog-users>