[NFBC-Info] Join CABS this convention

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 23:38:30 UTC 2021

Dear all,

CABS is proud to have our annual business meeting on Saturday at 9:30
Pacific, and our CABS Coffee Caucus on Sunday at 8:30 Pacific. All
with the same Zoom link! tinyURL.com/CXBZoomRoom

Here’s some more info. Agenda for business meeting is at the bottom
because this is a long email.

Business meeting: Saturday, October 23rd, 2021
Time: 9:30-11;00 Pacific
Zoom: tinyURL.com/CXBZoomRoom

Come hear from our committees, scholarship finalists, and the
marvelous Mausam Mehta (our NABS rep). Elect your future student
leaders. Maybe win a door prize while you’re at it.

CABS coffee caucus: Sunday, October 24, 2021
Time: 8:30-9:30 Pacific
Zoom: tinyURL.com/CXBZoomRoom

We will be voting quite a bit this year at convention, and I want to
represent our students accurately. Join me in my Zoom room of doom and
gloom and tell me how you feel about our policies and candidates. I’m
the CABS delegate, and Shelbi Felter is the alternate. I don’t drink
caffeine, but bonus points if you bring your favorite beverage and
tell me how to make it for my friends. Can’t make it? Email or text me
your thoughts—I still want to hear from you.

One last reminder to get those dues in. Venmo @Cricket-Bidleman $5
with “CABS dues:” and your name, so you can be a member, vote, and run
for positions given that you’re eligible. You don’t have to be a
student to be a member. If you can’t find me on Venmo, send me an
email or text (805) 372-9550, and I’ll send you a request. We will
accept dues until 9:30 on Saturday, which is the start of our business
meeting. You don’t have to be a student to support the students.

One last thing before the agenda: I care for you and your well-being.
This is going to be one busy convention weekend, and the most
important thing is for you to take care of yourselves. I’m sending you
lots of virtual hugs. See you Saturday and Sunday! Agenda below.

Cheers,
Cricket

Agenda for 2021 CABS business meeting