[NFBC-Info] CABS Coffee Caucus

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 04:12:12 UTC 2021

Hey folks,

We had a great CABS business meeting today. Congrats to the new board:
President shelbi Felter, VP Kyle Garcia, secretary Nikki dadlani,
Treasurer Ethan Fung, and board member Lindsay Kerr. I love you all,
and I can’t wait to see what awesome things you do. Always here if you
need anything.

Also, congrats to the scholarship finalists: Selena, Mariam, Lindsay,
and Ethan. Stay involved with the student division!

We’ve heard a lot of resolutions this convention, and elections are
tomorrow! CABS will be having a caucus tomorrow at 8:30 AM. I’m the
delegate, and our new President Shelbi is the alternate. Rise and
shine for the CABS Coffee Caucus, starting at 8:30. How can we best
represent you? Join us in my zoom room (tinyURL.com/CXBZoomRoom).
Bonus points if you bring some coffee, or alternative beverage of
choice. See you bright and early!

Cheers,
Cricket

--
Cricket X. Bidleman, B.A (she/her/hers)
M.A Candidate | Stanford Journalism Class of 2022