[NFBC-Info] Questions for San Jose Mayor Sam Liccardo

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 18:42:30 UTC 2021

Hey folks,

San Jose Mayor Sam Liccardo is coming to my journalism class next
week, and we're doing a press conference-style meeting. I'm of course
most interested in accessibility and disability advocacy, but I don't
often visit San Jose unless I'm going to the airport. If you have any
questions or topics that you would like for me to ask him, send them
my way in the next few days. I'm in the Stanford bubble, so I'm not in
touch with him or San Jose news/politics.

this is a rare opportunity to interact almost directly with a city
official, so I encourage you to take advantage of it. We will be
publishing articles about our meeting with Liccardo, so I cannot
inform you as to the results of the meeting until after the article(s)
are published. If he doesn't get to answering my question(s), I will
call and/or email his office until he does. Email me with thoughts if
you're nterested. Thanks.

Cheers,
cricket

--
Cricket X. Bidleman, B.A (she/her/hers)
M.A Candidate | Stanford Journalism Class of 2022