[NFBC-Info] You are invited to a Pampered Chef fundraiser on Oct. 30 to support DAN

joystigile at gmail.com joystigile at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 03:17:14 UTC 2021

The Diabetes Action Network National Division will be hosting a virtual
fundraising party with the help of the Pampered Chef company on October 30,
2021, Saturday,

9:00 a.m. Hawaii

Noon Pacific,

1 p.m. Mountain,

2 p.m. Central and

3 p.m. Eastern.  This party will be over Zoom and will last for only one
hour!

Join us for a party and support the Diabetes Action Network! We're going to
learn new recipes and cooking tips with demos , shop, and spend time
together!

You won't want to miss it!

Click here to learn more

https://www.pamperedchef.com/party/joystigile1101

We will have several offers available to us including free gift for orders
over $80 and also free shipping on orders $150 or more!!! Just place your
order by November 8 through the link above or call after the party until
November 8, to our pampered Chef consultant Marcine at 818.631.4125!

The sooner you place your order the sooner you will receive your
merchandise!

Zoom info for the October 30, 2021 is:

Diabetes Action Network President Debbie Wunder is inviting you to a
scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5732684245?pwd=NlIvbDlGRHVKQlQ4WVphSVg3RkJOQT09
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fus02web.zoom.us%2Fj%2F5732684245
%3Fpwd%3DNlIvbDlGRHVKQlQ4WVphSVg3RkJOQT09&sa=D&source=calendar&usd=2&usg=AOv
Vaw1EOw3wnqTYz89IKCrr1qmE>

Meeting ID: 573 268 4245
Passcode: 1774
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,5732684245# US (New York)
+13017158592,,5732684245# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 573 268 4245

Please forward to your friends and relatives!

Warmly, Joy Stigile

Treasurer, Diabetes Action Network Division

President, Diabetes Action Network of California

818.510.2353

joystigile at gmail.com <mailto:joystigile at gmail.com>

who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations Blind. Every day we work
together to help Blind people live the lives we want.