[NFBC-Info] CABS committee calls for Saturday, 3/18

Nikhil Dadlani nikkidadlani at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 22:28:58 UTC 2022

Hi Folks,

I hope that you are well! This is Nikki, your CABS secretary.
Tomorrow, we will be having our CABS committee calls, fundraising and outreach. Per usual practice, fundraising will be first, followed by outreach. Fundraising will start at 4 PM, followed by outreach at 5 PM. The calls will be hosted over our discord server. Here is the link to join our server:

https://discord.gg/W7MdqrPA <https://discord.gg/W7MdqrPA>
We will be meeting in the meeting room voice channel. If you need help with discord at all, please let me know.
I can’t wait to see you all there!
Nikki