[NFBC-Info] JOIN THE NFB OF SAN JOSE TO LEARN ABOUT THE PAYAN VS LACCD CASE AND WHY YOU SHOULD CARE ABOUT IT

repayan4197 at gmail.com repayan4197 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 16:01:00 UTC 2022

Hello Brian,
I hope this email finds you doing well and that you are staying safe.
Would you mind if I attended this Zoom meeting? I hope to provide some
background as to why I felt the need to bring the lawsuit and where things
stand currently.
I feel it is important for NFB members to realize the dangers that the
implications of this lawsuit will have  on all members as well as on many
other disabilities throughout the nation.
Please feel free to call me if you have any questions, 323.319.8129
Look forward to meeting all of you on Saturday.
Respectfully,

Roy Payan