[NFBC-Info] Our fundraiser Tupperware bingo was a blast, so we are doing it again on April 2!

joystigile at gmail.com joystigile at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 03:03:25 UTC 2022

Hello everyone!

Please copy or  share this invite to anyone you know!

Support the National Federation of the Blind of California, San Fernando
Valley Chapter with a Tupperware virtual Bingo game and win great/ big
prizes!!

On April 2, 2022 Saturday at

2:00 p.m.to 3:30 p.m. Pacific

3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Mountain

4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Central

5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Eastern

**  Below is the Zoom link info

** Deadline to purchase your Bingo cards for your set of lucky 5 numbers
(between 1-75) is on   April 1st,Friday, 10:00 p.m. Eastern

9:00 p.m. Central

8:00 p.m. Mountain

7:00 p.m. Pacific

For the bingo game one needs to choose five numbers between 1 and 75 and you
must keep track of all the numbers you provide. For example, if you are
buying three bingo cards, you need to write down all your fifteen numbers to
keep track of them and see if they are called during the bingo night to
ensure you win.

There is no limit as to how many cards you are playing with.

Please send your Bingo fee of $6  for each Bingo card.  Fifty percent of
this fee will go towards our fundraiser besides the 20 %of all the sales .

Amy or Becky  will write them down as well but it is important that you have
your own tracking / record of your own set of numbers.

Please make sure to find ways on how to mark  your numbers that are being
called so you'll know if you win.

On the actual game, no letters are used. Only numbers (1-75) will be called
out.

Door prizes will be given for each  participant. It will be mailed and
shipped to you with no cost.

Winners will receive great major prizes. As a winner, you will pay the
shipping/delivery fee.

Your money and choice of lucky numbers need to be turned in to:

Becky -  319-350-8098 OR

Amy Nickel phone (515)-491-8011

Call her if you will use your credit or debit card to purchase your
card/cards which are your lucky numbers .  You will also give her your
shipping address at the same time.

If you wish to pay with Paypal, use:  Nickel_amy at yahoo.com
<mailto:Nickel_amy at yahoo.com>

In the notes section write in your shipping address and your favorite
numbers.

To  find out more about the  newest, fun and great  Tupperware products, you
can check it on  the website at:

https://my.tupperware.com/AMYNICKEL/Events?code=4100661085

*	A new catalog will be released on April 1st.  Amy Nickel will talk
to us and show some of the new items for this spring and tell us which items
are on sale this month.  You have until April 30 to place your order.

*	* For any questions and/or inquiries about the Tupperware website
and products, please feel free to contact Ms. Amy Nickel of Tupperware

Via e-mail at: tupperfundraiser at yahoo.com
<mailto:tupperfundraiser at yahoo.com>

Or

Via phone at: (515)-491-8011.

Here's the Zoom info:

Topic: Fundraising event San Fernando Valley Chapter

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81933281659?pwd=Mi9DbjVSQUxSdGJoZXErQ3MvV01FUT09

Meeting ID: 819 3328 1659

Passcode: 303074

One tap mobile

+16699006833,,81933281659# US (San Jose) 13462487799,,81933281659# US

+(Houston)

Dial by your location

+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

Meeting ID: 819 3328 1659

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbfXxTt8LP

Looking forward and excited to See you all!

Best.

The Fundraising Team

NFB.SFV

who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations Blind. Every day we work
together to help Blind people live the lives we want.