[NFBC-Info] Breakfast and an Audio Described Movie

adepner1425 at gmail.com adepner1425 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 21:16:33 UTC 2023

Hell NFB Family,

Below and attached is the flier for an up-coming fund raiser event. If you
plan to be in the San Diego Area on November 4, you'll want to join the San
Diego chapter for a tasty breakfast and an audio described movie. If you
have questions, please contact Nikki Warren by calling (619) 750-5364 or by
e-mailing her at yoshinoscott at gmail.com <mailto:yoshinoscott at gmail.com> .

Note: RSVP is required.

Respectfully,

Allison Depner

NFBCA of San Diego

Secretary

(619) 952-2352

Adepner1425 at gmail.com <mailto:Adepner1425 at gmail.com>

You Can Live the Life You Want;

Blindness is Not What Holds You Back!

The National Federation of the Blind,
San Diego Chapter
Presents
Breakfast with an Audio Described Movie!

Dine, Listen, and Watch Coco!

The National Federation of the Blind of San Diego,
(NFBCA, SD Chapter) invites you to join us for breakfast and a relaxing
morning of movie watching and/or listening as we play an audio described
version of Coco (Rated PG-13).

When?       November 4, 2023- | 10:30 AM-1:30 PM

Where?                The Blind community Center in Balboa Park
1805 Upas Street, SD Ca, 92103

Your $10 donation will help support the work of
the NFBCA, SD chapter as we advocate four the blind community and educate
about blindness.

RSVP Deadline:  Sunday, October 29.
Your RSVP will allow the hosts of this event to provide enough

food for all participants.

For menu details, to reserve your breakfast choice, and make your $10./00
donation,
Call Nikki Warren at (619) 750-5364.