[NFBC-Info] 2024 NFBC state convention audio

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Sat Mar 16 14:47:08 UTC 2024

Hello Everyone,

Brian Buhrow and Dwayne Davis, aka The NFB of California AV team, are reviving the tradition of near real-time publishing of state convention content.

If you are registered for the convention, you will have received zoom information which will allow you to watch the convention in real time.

If you missed a meeting, or live outside of California time, listening to recordings of the convention can be very convenient. After a presentation or meeting finishes, someone from the AV team will edit the recording and put it online. While there's no guarantee, it's not uncommon for content to show up 30 minutes or less after it ends.

While I wasn't able to swing flying to Sacramento from London, I've been listening to recordings throughout the convention and have really been enjoying them.

Here is a link to the page with all the content. You can download or stream this content to any MP3 playing device or software. Don't forget to refresh the page often during the convention to find new content.

https://web.nfbcal.org/nfbc/24_audio/

Enjoy!

Jim Barbour